TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times and will not be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of any delays in transport.
Once you place your order, we will review it and put it through for processing.
We need up to 2 days preparation time. If we notice any missing information or anticipate any issues (e.g. if you haven’t reached minimum order of $40), we will get in touch with you to ask further questions. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
Our cheese is variable and sometimes the cheese we’ve advertised may not be in stock or suitable to send. If this is the case we’ll substitute a similar cheese to an equivalent monetary value. Your payment will at this time have been processed and there will be no change to the amount you have been charged. If you would rather cancel your order than receive a substitution, please tell us when you place your order.
Your payment is taken as you place your order so you will always be charged at the rate advertised at the point of ordering. We usually review prices once a year however if necessary we will adjust prices outside this schedule.
We accept payment online. Your payment is processed via a fully authorised Payment Service which ensures that all your information remains confidential.
Payment is taken as you place your order and if the payment does not authorise successfully, your order will not be successfully processed. Please check that you receive a confirmation of your order and payment by email. If you have not received it, your order may not be placed successfully.
The Cheese Rebels retain all rights of ownership and possession of the goods until full payment has been received.
THE CHEESE REBELS HOME DELIVERY
Home delivery service is available only for Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
We deliver Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday between 8am-6pm.
We will inform you about the next available delivery day when we process your order. Be aware we need up to 2 days preparation time.
Feel free to order ahead of time, simply include your desired delivery date in your order notes. Services may be affected by public holidays.
Our delivery will be no-contact. We will place the order on your doorstep and knock or ring the doorbell. If you are not home, all packages will be left on the doorstep or in a safe place with ice in the box.
Our drivers are unable to attempt redelivery. If you know in advance you will not be home, please add this to your order notes when completing your purchase (e.g. please leave on the porch behind the plants).
Please ensure delivery address details are correct. Packages misplaced due to incorrect delivery details cannot be refunded or reshipped.
We cannot deliver to PO Boxes – only to physical addresses.
Perishable goods are normally dispatched once a week and shipped with the proposed shipping supplier and timeframe visible on the product/check-out page. These perishable goods are packed in a way to cover the service duration provided by the third party (e.g. 24 hours for Australia Post Next-Day Express services). The Cheese Rebels are not liable for any loss arising from delays in delivery or failure to deliver caused by third party shipping suppliers (i.e. Australia Post). Also, sometimes goods or services can be temporarily or permanently unavailable. In this case, the user is informed and given the option to cancel their order and to request a full refund.
Please make sure that delivery address & postcode are correct as we can not be responsible for non-delivery due to an incorrect address. Likewise in the event of extreme weather or other events out of our control (eg civil actions, delivery vehicle breakdown etc), we can not be responsible for any delivery delays.
It is best if someone is available to receive and sign for the delivery but we can arrange for the couriers to leave the parcel safely without a signature. If no one is home, the couriers will do this by default. Please anticipate that the recipient may have to go out unexpectedly or may not hear the doorbell and leave extra instructions succinctly describing a safe place for the parcel.
We take great pride in the quality and condition of our cheese and it should reach you in the best possible condition. When you receive your box of cheese, please open it right away, loosen the wrapping around the cheeses and inspect them. If you aren’t happy with what you find, please call us right away on 0400 853 538 and if possible email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to put it right. If you’d like a replacement order, we can send that out for you or if you would rather just have your money back, we can do that too.
Likewise, if the box of cheese has been damaged during delivery, please call us as soon as possible and if possible email us pictures. Risk of damage or deterioration to the goods passes to you, as the buyer, on delivery so please contact us as soon as possible. No claim for damage or deterioration after delivery can be accepted unless we’re informed straight away. Nor can we accept any responsibility for quality deterioration due to the following delivery problems:
- Incorrect addresses
- Unopened parcels
- Delayed deliveries due to weather problems.
- Gifts to recipients who have gone away or are unable to receive parcels.
The Cheese Rebels reserve the right not to accept or to cancel any order once accepted, without penalty. You too may cancel an order without penalty as long as we receive the notification a minimum of 4 days before the requested delivery date.
PRIVACY & YOUR INFORMATION
We retain details necessary for successful fulfilment of your order and may use them for marketing purposes, for example, emailing or posting you information about seasonal offers. These include: name, address, telephone number and email address of the sender: name, address, telephone number and email address of the recipient. We do not sell addresses to any other companies. We will never cold call you for marketing purposes. Credit card numbers are not retained after payment has been received.
To help us improve our terms & conditions including privacy policies, please give us your feedback. You can email us on email@example.com or write to us at 10 Scott Street, St Andrews VIC 3761
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our Web Site.
Last updated August 2020